10 September 2009

M*A*S*H* 4077

Mobile Army Surgical Hospital 4077, my favourite serial movie of all times...I am rewatching it over again, just reached series 2 out of 11.








Here are some quotes from M*A*S*H*:)


Frank Burns: Why does everyone take an instant dislike to me?
Trapper: It saves time, Frank.

Hawkeye: [Pierce, who was blinded earlier in the episode, calls out] Is there a doctor in the house?
Frank Burns: What is it, Pierce?
Hawkeye: Oh, Frank, I'm glad you're here - go get a doctor

Radar: [on the phone, during a sniper attack] Hey, listen, can you speak up a little bit? Somebody's trying to kill me!


Frank Burns: Funny thing, war: never have so many suffered so much so so few could be so happy.
Margaret: We're lucky to be two of the few and not the many.
Frank Burns: I know, darling, and I love being both of us.

Margaret: Oh, Frank. You're so above average.

Margaret: I'm not so think as you drunk I am...


[both drunk, under fire, in a foxhole]
Col. Potter: I said fire that weapon.
Hawkeye: All right.
[to the gun]
Hawkeye: You're fired.
[to Potter]
Hawkeye: I did it as gently as I could.
Col. Potter: That was an order, Pierce.
Hawkeye: [Snapping his fingers] Oh waiter, would you take this man's order, please?

Henry Blake: You're always wrong, Frank. That's what's so right about you.


more here

2 comments:

Marius Muscalu said...

si eu l-am luat. :)

Mili said...

bine ai facut:) eu sunt tot la seria 1 , la urmarit zic...