21 April 2009

Spring is here




Yes, the beautiful spring is here and this is the perfect present for me and for my birthday, which is also in spring...maybe this is the reason I love spring so much...because it is said each one loves the season in which he was born in the most...for me the spring is the revival, the access to colours and not to many clothes on, the way to feel free and light, the joy for my eyes as I see the trees come to life and getting their green "t-shirts" on...and the beautiful tulips and other flowers in my garden, flowers that are the joy of the garden ...

This spring started very nice, as I had the oportunity to see the trees blooming twice...once in the northern city of my country, Cluj, and secondly in Fagaras, where the air is colder because of the mountains...

This spring I started to drive more and more and I can say that first time is always the hardest...and the emotions come all at once, the stomach is just to small for all of them...my first alone-driving took place one Saturday morning, when I decided to head it for the supermarket by myself...yes, the supermarket is not that far, but when you are alone in the car, everything is far away and has lots of obstacles before..:) of course it wasn;t a perfect ride, the engine stopped once when some pedestrians took the decision to make my ride harder and decided to cross the street...! Well the parking wasn't easy either, because I considered my car to be bigger than it really is, but fortunately a lady took off and I had enough space to park.:)) It wasn;t over, the ordeal was not over..I still had to do some shopping, but because of the thrills, I forgot half of the things I was supposed to buy:)) And thought of how I would get my car out on the national way again...L:)) Hoo-Haaas, finally I got back home safe and sound, and slept for 2 hours to celebrate my first time out alone with the car!!! Hooray, hooray!!

No comments: