04 February 2009

World's Smartest and Most Talented Kids

I was watching Oprah one night and I had the pleasure of seing this show called Oprah's Search for World's Smartest and Most Talented Kids...and I was truly impressed by seing how many wonderful children the world has, what talents God gave them and how prouds parents are...my favorite one is Connie Talbot, the wonderful 6'yrs old who has the voice and face of an angel.

1.Connie Talbot '6yrs old' (Over The Rainbow)




2.I definetly loooove them:)


5 year old and 1 year old Duet of Tomorrow



3.Little Drummer Boy

- Isaiah Chevrier started playing traditonal​ African rhythms at the age of 10 months old

4.Land of 1000 Dances

Description: Gab is 5 years old with a God given talent. When we were pregnant, Doctors didn't give her a lot of hope for living a normal life, but we prayed her right into the world. Today, God has given her much more than we could ever ask for.

5.Yodel...really wonderful Iha!!!

No comments: