12 February 2009

Peter Fox - Haus am See

Lately I am improving my german skills by listening to a german radio, baden fm and my fav show is the morning one, with Oliver and Julica, they are really refreshing and funny, and great voices for the morning "hangover":)

anyway, everyday they play this song and the only thing I knew from it was a line about orange leaves and 20 children and a beautiful wife...quite much, right? So because I became obsessed by the song, I wrote to the radio to let me know the artist and the song, telling them what I told you...orange leaves, 20 kids, gorgeous wife:))) And after 5 minutes they wrote back:))
" Hello,
you are seariching for Peter Fox - Haus am See.

Jan Haselhofer
Moderator baden.fm
Endlich gute Musik im Radio!
ab sofort hören Sie baden.fm
Der beste Musikmix aus 4 Jahrzehnten


The video is quite funny and interesting, especially because the is so dressed up and sings about a house at the sea side and lots of kids, neighbours,relatives, barbeque...but in the end, well...just watch:)




Und am Ende der Strasse steht ein Haus am See.
Organgenbaumblätter liegen auf dem Weg.
Ich hab 20 Kinder meine Frau ist schön.
Alle kommen vorbei ich brauch nie rauszugehen.

No comments: