28 January 2009

Go Green - Eco bags




"If you want to 1 year of prosperity, plant corn.
If you want 10 years of prosperity, plant trees.
If you want 100 years of prosperity, educate people."
-Chinese proverb

Reuse, reduce , recycle...let's take care of our planet, let's use eco bags...I have like 4 eco bags. And because I also love colours and funny things, my bags are kind of unique:) One is from Cracow, Poland, and it has a town drawn in wonderful colours...another is from the Zoo in Wroclaw, Poland...with a TIgggggerrrrrrrr!!! another is from Germany with many logos and the last one is from Orange, filled with stars..:) great idea from them...as I changed my phone:) Oh, how could I forget my jeans bag, with a pink piggy on it:) handmade, but not self-made...gift from CLuj.

I guess it is a small step for saving our planet and it makes me proud to do this...and I recommend to everyone a cute eco bag, with personality and great impact on nature:)

"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives.
I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him."
-Abraham Lincoln

No comments: