02 December 2008

Mili's 10 rules (inspired by Dalai Lama)






I got this mail one day with some rules sent by Dalai Lama...well, I didn;t call my FBI friends to ask them if Dalai Lama wrote them or not, but for sure I believe some of the so-called Rules , better say Advice, are good to be applied and to be taken into consideration. I took the liberty to extract some of them , best relating to my experience and mistakes in life and put them here, maybe they can help some people too:) at least one of them:)

Here we goooo:



1.







2.








3. Open your heart to change but don't give up your values.










4. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.










5.In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation , don't bring up the past.









6. Share your knowledge, It is a way to achieve immortality










7. Be gentle wih the earth!










8. Once a year, go some place you've never been before.










9. Remember: the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.










10. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

1 comment:

Mary said...

:) thanks for the full version od Dalai Lama you sent me couple of days ago, im trying to apply :)