04 November 2008

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Three it's a magic number
Yes it is, it's a magic number
Because two times three is six
And three times six is eighteen

And the eighteenth letter in the alphabet is R

We've got three R's we're going to talk about today
We've got to learn to

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle


If you're going to the market to buy some juice
You've got to bring your own bags
and you learn to reduce your waste
And if your brother or your sister's got some cool clothes
You could try them on before you buy some more of those

Reuse, we've got to learn to reuse

And if the first two R's don't work out
And if you've got to make some trash
Don't throw it out
Recycle, we've got to learn to recycle,
We've got to learn to


Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle






This is such a great video to start behaving more responsible for our enviroment...since last week I started to recycle the paper I use at work, not because of the video, but because of the yellow recipients for recycling paper and cardboards and because I care about the trees and the nature, about my days as an old woman remembering the snow and all the beautiful things I have experienced as a child .I care about my children and I do want them to enjoy snow and nature .

I wanted to recycle for a long time, I began by reusing the white side of the paper, faxes or copies that were no good. Now I have a little yellow box under the desk and I throw all the paper there, after I make sure there's no white spot left on it:)) Try it, I assure you, you will feel much better!!!

My grandma taught me to wrap the bag as the boy does in the video, it sure is effective, and my father, to save water when I brush my teeth. Also, I make sure not to leave the radio, light, etc. on , in the room I am not in for a long time. Shut down!!!When I go shopping, I use the 4 cotton bags I have, one from Krakow, one from Wroclaw, one from Sibiu and one...from the second-hand shop in Cluj..So for sure u can find them anywhere:)

I think it's high time we think about our enviroment and start doing something instead of sitting in front of the computer and reading my post!!! :)

B-bye:)

No comments: