06 May 2008

Love in time of cholera -MOVIsion


The years of my life passed, but my love remained constant...she will be with me, everywhere I go...I am waiting for her ...

There's no life anymore, there's not
There's no life anymore, there's not
There's no rain anymore, there's not
There's no breeze anymore, there's not
There's no breeze anymore, there's not
There's no crying anymore, there's not
There's no fear anymore, there's not

Take me, wherever you are... take me
Take me, wherever you are
Take me, take me, wherever you are... take me
Take me

When someone goes away, the one left behind suffers the most (3X)
Suffers the most
Suffers the most...



Everyday, I think of you,
I think a little bit more of you,
I take apart my heart,
and something inside me is destroyed.
Everyday I think of you,
I think a little bit more of you;
Everytime that the sun comes out
I look for a bit of courage
to continue this way,
And I see you;
that I didn't touch you in that way.
I pray for you every night.
It dawns and I think of you.
The tick-tock of the clocks
rumbles in my ears
and I keep thinking of you,
and I keep thinking....

1 comment:

Yas V said...

That's a nice post, the film looks interesting will have to check it out : )