14 February 2008

Pimp my Ride...:)))






As I was merrily ever after taking a walk on the wild side of Iulius Mall in our fairy-tale Cluj-Napoca, my attention was funnily caught by this rebellious beetle. I imagined myself driving it- hard thing since i dont have driving license- and the sun reflecting itself in the thousands of miror pieces that beautify this sweet thing...just that i woke up thinking that it might blind other participants in traffic, and it could broke into independent mirror pieces, so i just resigned myself to take a photo of it...Bling Bling!!

3 comments:

tjeerdfull said...

Wow that's one Bling bling Beetle if I ever saw one :D Coolo! That must have been a great deal of work!

Wicked :D

Anonymous said...

whuiiii, indeed..that is why they put the registration number ART

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash......

this site ..