06 February 2007

Sir Alfred Hitchcock

"Drama is life with the dull bits cut out."

"I am to provide the public with beneficial shocks."

"The only way to get rid of my fears is to make films about them. ."

"When an actor comes to me and wants to discuss his character, I say, 'It's in the script.' If he says, 'But what's my motivation?, ' I say, 'Your salary.' "

Now ain't that a wonderful man? Just love his movies...The last movie I have seen is called THE TROUBLE WITH HARRY..beautiful landscape somewhere in the country side, with trees, plants and birds ... and a corpse...but the humour of the movie is very original, as it shows death as something very natural and I was focused more on the love story and the funny parts than on poor dead Harry...my favourite quote from there was:"Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they sould not be dissapointed."

More about this movie , here >http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048750/combined

p.s. I started laughing at one point , with no intention to stop too soon...but only @ers would understand me...IT'S UP TO YOU sounds familiar? Well I think Hitchcock was an @er:))

No comments: